The Yealink W90DM ships pre-configured with settings and firmware to manage up to 60 W90B Base Stations. At least one W90DM is required when configuring a DECT IP Multi-Cell System which registers and controls the W90B slave base stations and DECT IP handsets.
• Support Air and LAN synchronization • Seamless handover and roaming
• Up to 60 base stations
• Up to 250 handsets
• Up to 250 SIP accounts
• Up to 250 parallel calls
• Support XML/LDAP/Remote Phonebook
• Support XSI Directory/XSI Call Log
• External antenna, DECT radio coverage up to 50m indoors and 300m outdoors
• DECT technology: Yealink DECT technology is based on CAT-iq2.0, which focuses on high-quality Audio VoIP (wide band), and low-bitrate data applications. But we are not compatible with any third-party DECT devices (base station, handset, etc.).
• Support Opus
• Support SRTP / SIPS / TLS, LDAP(s) and HTTPS
• Support PoE
• Compatible with Yealink W59R/W56H/W53H, CP930W and DD Phone